EPISODE 11 - "My goodt friend, The Great Khali"
Recorded: 8 August 2013
Bass, Adam & Mikey return to their mediocre ways with all the latest scene news and gossip mongering, about such items like:
- People stealing terms like "Goodt" and "Post Wrestling Depression"
- The recent WWE tour of Australia
- Trish Status: Tucked or untucked?
- Show recaps for PWWA, EPW & PCW, which all took place on August 3
- Shane Haste facing KENTA for the GHC Championship in September
- Hood brawls at the NAW Arena
Plus the team interview TMDK member Elliot Sexton, with a proper working microphone this time, about a variety of topics, including:
- His recent trip to the United States
- The process involved in getting a WWE tryout
- What he feels ultimately held him back from a contract
- Some of the hopefuls who weren't as fortunate
- Stories about the Great Khali
We also go for a round of Word Association, and then cover "What Sucks In Wrestling", "Gam.O" and the return of Raymond.