EPISODE 10 - Daaaaamn, Sexton!
Recorded: 25 July 2013
Bass & Mikey head the regular panel, with Elliot Sexton filling in whilst Adam Gambino is on long service leave. In this episode, we tolerate the shitty audio quality of Sexton's microphone, and the team cover such topics as:
- WWE paying out shit odds on Sportsbet, and whether or not someone is providing insider info
- Thoughts on WWE Money In The Bank
- Will Cody Rhodes & Goldust ever face each other?
- The awesomeness that is The Great Khali
- TMDK win tag team gold in Japan
All the way from Explosive Pro Wrestling in Perth, TMDK member Marcus Pitt also joins the panel throughout the episode, before the team grill him about his career and his home state, including:
- How he got the nickname 'Muffins'
- Comparing Australian wrestling with Australian mixed martial arts
- Training with Booker T in Houston, Texas
- Discovering EPW and being a part of the 2007 NWA Tour of Australia
- One million dollars, or a night with Trish Stratus?
- Will he follow in his teammates footsteps and head to Japan sometime?
We also play a lovely game of word association, in which nothing is sacred, and cover "What Sucks In Wrestling" following that.